Wine tasting with Templar Wines at Bliss Food Co
We are thrilled to invite you all to our first wine tasting evening at Bliss Food Co on the 21st March 7pm – 10pm. The evening will be relaxed and fun and includes our Bliss Food Co 7 course tasting menu listed below.
– garlic prawns – king prawns sauteed in butter & garlic with crusty bread
– chicken liver parfait – with red onion marmalade & sourdough toast
– stuffed mushrooms – stuffed with mushrooms, walnuts, sundried tomatoes, gerkins, olives, onions & garlic with a lemon dressing with or without Coastal cheddar or Dorset blue vinney
– Pork belly with crunchy crackling with homemade gravy, dauphinoise potatoes, seasonal vegetables
– Pan fried seabass with a lemon caper dressing, sauteed potatoes & seasonal vegetables
– Coconut, raspberry & lime pavlova – meringue with desiccated coconut, whipped cream with lime & raspberries served with fresh raspberries
– lemon posset – served with fresh raspberries & homemade shortbread
Spaces are £39 per person and must be reserved before the 15th March by calling our team on 01929 792809, or sending us a message on our contact us page.
We look forward to welcoming lots of you.
(For your information the event requires 20 bookings to go ahead)